Mango Animate Video Contest
Since the release of our Mango AM and Mango WM, we have received many requests from our users, hoping to help us make videos to get rewards. To provide all users with a fair chance, we have created this video contest.
Duration: Jan. 27th – Mar. 15th (PST)
Winners: Top 6 YouTube videos sorted by view count on #MadeWithMangoAnimate search result page at 11:59:59 pm (PST) on Mar. 15th, 2021
- Grand Prize (1 people): Cash $100 (PayPal) + Mango AM Enterprise Lifetime License + Mango WM Enterprise Lifetime License
- Second Prize (2 people): Cash $50 (PayPal) + Mango AM Enterprise Lifetime License + Mango WM Enterprise Lifetime License
- Third Prize (3 people)：Cash $20 (PayPal) + Mango AM Enterprise Lifetime License + Mango WM Enterprise Lifetime License
- Participation Prize (unlimited people): A 3 Month Mango AM Enterprise License + A 3 Month Mango WM Enterprise License
- Visit the exclusive page to get Mango AM/WM Enterprise license for one month.
- Download Mango AM/WM here and log in to your account to create a video on any topic.
- Upload your video to your YouTube account in 1080P. The video title must include the hashtags #MadeWithMangoAnimate.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to submit the YouTube link.
Each winner will receive only one prize. We will count the number of views at 11:59:59 pm (PST) on Mar. 15th, 2021, check the views in the next 7 days, announce the winners, and notify the winners via email on or around Mar. 22nd, 2021 to send them the licenses and ask for their PayPal account so that we can send the bonus to them via PayPal.
Every participant that has submitted a YouTube video will get a participation prize. We will notify every participant and send a 3 month Mango AM Enterprise license and a 3 Month Mango WM Enterprise license to them via email on or around Mar. 22nd, 2021.
Rules & Terms
- The submitted video must be 100% original without plagiarism, borrowing, copying, or counterfeiting.
- The length of the video should be at least 1 minute.
- The submitted video is no illegal infringement of the copyright or other rights of others.
- The submitted videos involving intellectual property rights disputes shall be the responsibility of the contestants themselves and have nothing to do with us.
- Contestants should read and agree to the rules and terms. We reserve the right to amend anytime.
Any questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com